Meet Veronica Cronin via 3 Corners Blog Tour
I would like to introduce you to Veronica Cronin
I know right? There’s so many things that you don’t know about me or this website for that matter.
Did you know that for about two years I blogged about Bipolar Disorder? Or did you know that I promote other people on here? How about did you know that I am a published author of many titles, too many for my lazy self to write but what I can do is provide links to the top 5 that I’ve been advertising all month for $9.99. Sorry no kindle just paperback.
http://www.amazon.com/Year-Sportsmanship-Hunting-Fishing-Junior/dp/1497474604/ This one is Junior Hunters at Large and its back cover is: Junior Hunters at Large Volume 1 Hunting and fishing is a lifestyle choice that siblings Charlie and Kaylee partake in with their parents. They love hunting with Mom and Dad while on an exciting journey creating memories that last forever. Both are in a Young Sportsman’s Club where they learn wilderness survival, “how to” and target practice with fellow group members. Charlie and Kaylee take on spring, summer and fall with entertaining adventures.
http://www.amazon.com/Prophecy-Age-Dawn-1/dp/1497530563/ The Age of Dawn The Prophecy and its back cover is: Man and beast fight for their lives. An ancient prophecy reveals that a king that will be reborn. An evil sorcerer seeks revenge on his namesake. Malvin, the just & powerful wizard of Camelot, commands armies in the name of purity. He keeps harmony and balance while on his quest to to fulfill his deepest desire; the return of his king.
http://www.amazon.com/Dare-Terri-L-Kovalcik/dp/1497482100 The Dare and its back cover is: Jorral and Clemens want to be in a club but in order to join they must find the magician’s house and bring something back for Clive, the leader. These young ones take on the dare finding danger at every turn. Will Clive believe them if they return?
http://www.amazon.com/Mortal-Love-Terri-L-Kovalcik/dp/1497482216/ Mortal Love and its back cover is: The day I was born my parents never thought I’d outlive 160 generations of my grandchildren. It wasn’t until I was burned at the stake that I fully realized the true consequences of my life – the never ending cycle of leaving my children behind as I changed from man to woman. It was like breathing; with every breath my structure, my hair, my voice changed. Looking back being a man was safer. Then again as a woman it was nice to be in the background with no voice. Not that men would have listened anyways. It was easy to pretend to be dead as they laid me in the ground. And then I waited until the silence was deafening before pushing away the dirt and breathing new life. I am nothing you have known. I have simply always been…
http://www.amazon.com/Bipolar-Workshop-Helping-Friendly-Community/dp/1497479029/ The Bipolar Workshop and its back cover is: Most persons with a type of Bipolar Disorder have a hard time with relationships. Through fictional stories see new ways of thinking, about the “selves”, and behaviours. Repeated Exposure is one of the concerns the person who is trying to keep their emotional ranges in control. The hardest time a person with a type of Bipolar Disorder has is in the customer service industry. Whether it be behind the counter serving or as the paying customer.Becoming aware of the typical behaviours, and the range of emotional levels gone sour is a step towards helping become Bipolar friendly.
Meet Rick L Barker via 3 Corners Blog Tour
I would like to introduce you to Rick L Barker
- How long have you been writing? Almost 40 years. I really kicked it into gear in Grade 12 through a Creative Writing class, which led me to doing Work Experience at a local newspaper. The Newspaper hired me right out of graduation and I started into a career in Journalism. I went in and out of Journalism for a few years before moving full-time into ministry as a youth worker. The writing never stopped though due to sermon preparation. My first book, Kiss the Bear, was autobiographical and published in 2006.
- What’s your favorite part of writing? Getting thoughts, imaginative bubbles, ‘what if? Questions, and wonderments down onto paper or screen in a story format that ‘lives’.
- What’s the title of your favorite book that you wrote? Hmmm, I guess my first book will be my first love in terms of books. Kiss the Bear, seems to have that “favourite” tag to it, though like siblings, I love them all exactly the same, but different.
- What book are you talking about today? A Gentile Jester in the King’s Court.
- What’s it about? This 233-page book is about walking through what it is like to experience Israel for the first time, including going through the shadowy depths of Yad Vashem, the Holocaust History Museum, the beauty of the Galilee, to the heights of the Mt. of Olives and the lowest place on earth, the Dead Sea. It is a blend of historical facts, Biblical insight and imaginative story to inspire the heart. This year was my 11th trip to the Middle East and there is a lot to write about!
- Do you have a link to buy it on Amazon? Yes. Click Here.
- Do you have any social media sites we should know about? Search R.L. Barker on Facebook and of course, the WordPress site Here
Meet Terri Kovalcik via 3 Corners Blog Tour
I would like to introduce you to Terri Kovalcik
- How long have you been writing? I’ve been writing for about 15 years
- What’s your favorite part of writing? My favorite part is outlining and coming up with the ideas.
- What’s the title of your favorite book that you wrote? Junior Hunters at Large
- What book are you talking about today? The Prophecy
- What’s it about? Man and beast fight for their lives. An ancient prophecy reveals that a king that will be reborn. An evil sorcerer seeks revenge on his namesake. Malvin, the just & powerful wizard of Camelot, commands armies in the name of purity. He keeps harmony and balance while on his quest to fulfill his deepest desire; the return of his king.
- Do you have a link to buy it on Amazon? http://www.amazon.com/Prophecy-Age-Dawn-1/dp/1497530563/
- Do you have any social media sites we should know about? I have a couple and they are on Facebook Terri_Kovalcik and my website which is http://www.tlctouchedwithfire.wordpress.com
Meet Doug Hocking via 3 Corners Blog Tour
Meet Mandi Mae via 3 Corners Blog Tour
Let’s welcome Judith White via 3 Corners Blog Tour
It’s 2AM and the eyelids methodically open like a roll up blind. It’s potty patrol time. About 6 months ago we, that is hubby and I got a Red Heeler puppy and her name is Millie. I could tell you about how she was born during the winter and learned to go potty in the snow and when the snow melted it was quite the dilemma as she raced around the yard trying to poop on the snow. Or I could tell you how hard it is to let her not be on the leash in the yard yet when you put her on the leash to go potty she has to sniff all four corners of the yard before doing her business. But this post isn’t about the funny antics of a puppy it’s about being awake before anyone else in my time zone is.
It makes for one very long day let me tell you. It’s not so bad if you can have a snooze but you can’t when you have a puppy as they are like small children and when small children sleep so do you well at least that’s what the golden rule of parenting is.
So what to do, what to do, well let me tell you that you can do alot of things like clean the house as long as there’s nobody else around. When there is somebody around it’s the sit and be quiet game. You can do some advertising on Facebook, there’s something that needs to be done. I haven’t done that in ages except I started advertising 5 books randomly throughout the day. Everyday that I post an ad I get a smiley face on the calendar providing happy thoughts as I’ve had 76 post engagements since I started a week ago although it’s like they liked what they read, they clicked on the ad and went to where the book is sold and then decided they didn’t want the book after all. On a positive note I did sell a Sparkly The Pink Unicorn and 2 Funny Short Stories for Kids yesterday.
Another thing that one gets to do with a puppy and being awake since two AM is do the in and out game. Puppy whines at the door to be let out, puppy goes out, puppy does not do its’ business, puppy goes back inside and piddles all over the floor. It’s a fun game.
Due to the length of the day you get to watch Ice Road Truckers and Yukon Gold 3 times because there’s nothing else worth watching.
One could tell me to write a book but I will tell you I outlined one that is an add on to The Age of Dawn The Prophecy but I don’t have the desire or drive to write it. Writing is hard don’t let anyone fool you, it takes practice, taking some courses or having some help from somebody else in the field and thick skin.
Oh and something else that one can do being up so early is be happy. It’s so easy to be grumpy about the lack of sleep, you do get used to it… eventually.